C A Henschke & Co is one of Australia’s leading winemakers and grape growers. The company specialises in the production of premium quality table wines, which are exported world-wide. The Henschke family has been winemakers at Keyneton for five generations with a proud heritage, philosophy and tradition. C A Henschke & Co is committed to achieving excellence in production and customer expectations through the following;
• The C A Henschke & Co overall goal is to be the best, not the biggest wine producer in Australia by continuously improving on our production of exceptional wines from outstanding vineyards, while reducing our impact on the environment and regenerating our surrounding natural landscapes.
• Continuous improvement of the C A Henschke & Co Quality Management System in accordance with the principals of AS/NZS ISO 9001 :2008 “Quality Management systems – Requirements” and the integrated HACCP Plan.
• Complying with relevant Legislation, Codes and Standards. • Managing and monitoring our vineyards and working with our selected growers to obtain the best quality of grapes for our wines.
• By utilising our Quality Management System, we shall select suppliers and processes, where possible, which minimise the impact of our activities on the environment. • Ensuring our wines exceed the expectations and requirements of our customers in both Australia and export markets.
• Ensuring that its employees are committed to the management of quality, environmental impacts and customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the organisation.