What do our labels mean?
GOTS Certified Organic
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Our Journey and Commitment to Sustainability
At Linen House we understand the importance of our approach towards being accountable for our business operations and impact on the environment. As a company we are constantly undergoing in-depth reviews and audits of every aspect of our business. We envision a world where everyone has a safe and comfortable home. With a legacy of giving, we will look to further embed our impact in the community and are committed to continuous evolution of how we make our products to ensure sustainability is at our core.
About Linen House
- Visit Website
- 25 - 100
Linen House Sustainability Actions
Linen House Sustainability Commitments
90% of products sold with plastic-free packaging
In 2019 Linen House made a company-wide commitment to reducing plastic into 2020 and beyond. 90% of our current range and new product coming is plastic free, the remaining 10% will be phased out in the short term future. Hiccups and Linen House Kids packaging now comes in drawstring bags, which are perfect for a new school library bag or for swimming lessons. Linen House packaging comes in a button up bag, perfect for keeping your linen cupboard tidy or anything else.